--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have received an email relating to a press conference in which MMY
> allegedly "made himself look and sound like an Ill tempered raving
> lunatic."
> Does anyone know of such a conference and do they have a transcript?

...Britishers..the Raj in India in the 19th Cent.?
...maybe scorpions? I think that this is the notorious
5/11 press conference when Britain was kicked out of
the movement (possibly to see what happened if the UK was
deprived of its TM activity. So far, so good). But if one
wants to study the effects of a sudden deprivation, there
needs to be activity before. There wasn't.

The transcript is on FFL, and will be about two to
three weeks after May 11th. (Not easy to trace).
Uns.

Need Help?  Get Help! Tools and Strategies for Healthy Drug-Free Living</a>.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wI.OUB/dbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM