<snip>
> I've always felt that developing a sense of comfort
> with (and forgiveness for) one's assholiness is far
> more important to spiritual progress than developing
> a feel (almost always illusory) for one's holiness.

Except for Tom Pall, of course, who is required to
expunge his thoroughly unacceptable assholiness
forthwith and offer abject apologies to those he has
offended, under threat of exposure as an asshole to
his yagya suppliers.

<cough>

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/abEMxA/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM