DR. MORRIS TO RETIRE AS PRESIDENT OF MAHARISHI UNIVERSITY OF MANAGEMENT
 JOSH WILSON '12, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR ·JUNE 2, 20160  58  0Dear Revered Friend
of Maharishi University of Management:I am going to retire as President of
Maharishi University of Management on Founder’s Day, September 12th, after 36
years as President.I will be devoting my time to my duties as Prime Minister of
the Global Country of World Peace, and as International President of Maharishi
Universities of Management.I am proposing to the Board of Trustees that Raja
John Hagelin be appointed as President of the University. He is tops in
knowledge, both in science and Maharishi Vedic Science, a charismatic and
inspiring figure, and has proven his administrative and marketing skills by
increasing the number of people in the US learning Transcendental Meditation
tenfold in just a few years.He has agreed that he is willing to do this, and I
feel sure that the Board will support him in this role (he is already Honorary
Chairman of the Board of Trustees, and the University’s most senior faculty
member, researcher, and public speaker). He has expressed his admiration for
the existing faculty and administrative teams at the University who have vast
experience, and feels with their help he will be able to manage everything
well.He also says he already has ideas how to promote the University more, and
attract more students, including building a closer relationship between
Maharishi Foundation and Maharishi University of Management, and calling upon
the skills and contacts of Dr. Bob Roth to raise the University’s profile. This
will also include greater promotion of the unique knowledge offered by the
faculty of the University at special conferences Raja Hagelin will organize.He
has also mentioned his desire to be able to consult with me on any issues that
may come up, and I of course am very happy to do that.We will also bring out
this change in the leadership during the Commencement ceremony on June 18th,
without taking too much time.I do feel strongly that this is a great step of
progress for Maharishi University of Management, and will lead to the faster
expansion we all desire.Raja John Hagelin and I have had a chance to discuss
this with Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam to gain his perspective, and he feels this
is a very good move.Thank you all for your kindness and loving support through
all the years! You have done and are doing so much for Maharishi University of
Management and the whole world!!! Please continue your support and expand it if
you can!With Best Wishes,Jai Guru
DevBevanhttp://alumni.mum.edu/dr-morris-to-retire-as-president-of-maharishi-university-of-management/
  • [FairfieldLife] NE... Dominik Schuler espiderman...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]