> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > jim_flanegin writes; snipped
> > > Maharishi has evolved into pure paradox, transcending my
> > intellect,
> > > and leaving me as the innocent witness to his actions. Like a
> > master-
> > >  disciple relationship only in the transcendent; ONLY in the
> > > transcendent. Pure Paradox.
> > >
> > > Tom T responds:
> > > This is the value of Brahman. Only Brahman can hold those
extreme
> > > values inside one human mind and live with that paradox. If
you
> > have
> > > any doubt left about the nature of Brahman see above and
ponder on
> > > that for a while. This is the exposition and playing out of the
> > > Jaimini sutras. On the hand is the realtive loony toon
character
> > and
> > > on the other hand is the blazing brillance of pure Shiva, go
try
> > and
> > > figure it out and you can't. That is the definition of
Brahman.
> > > I once heard a 23 year old, FF born and raised, describe her
> > > enlightenment as "delightful confusion". Delightful because it
> was
> > and
> > > confusion because the mind was never going to figure it out.
Not
> > now
> > > Not ever. Tom T
> > >
> > Along the lines of 'delightful confusion', the literally funny
> > thing is (and I think you've mentioned this before Tom also...),
is
> > that whenever the intellect tries to make sense of the paradox
that
> > is Brahman, all that results is this little percolation of bliss.
>
> Hey, I've had that experience!

Cool! I'm not surprised- I've heard it is also why some jokes are
funny, e.g my brother's a great magician, he walked down the street
and turned into a drugstore...

> > Many times a day I will juxtapose two complete opposites in my
> mind,
> > the intellect will try for a resolution, going deeper and
deeper,
> > finally give up, bounce into the transcendent, back out again,
and
> > I'll break into a smile or small chuckle at this universal
infinite
> > joke...

Does he tell you he loves you when he hits you? Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/HcoraC/rbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM