Revelations received by Howard Storm during his NDE.  Basically, he's
presenting a pitch for Christianity. I'm not at this time disputing his
conclusions, but they do leave more unanswered questions then solutions to
life's problems. Put another way, if his discourse is an attempt to be
remedial, I might start with the objections of Epicurus regarding the possible
inconsistencies between claims made for "God" and the amount of evil and
discord in the world.
 (an 11 min video).  In another of his many videos, he discusses other worlds
and dimensions and states that Jesus as "the Christ"  is known on those worlds
and dimensions but not necessarily in the form of  the Incarnated Jesus.

 Howard Storm - The Nature of Jesus Christ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yESJBvelLHY

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yESJBvelLHY

 Howard Storm - The Nature of Jesus Christ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yESJBvelLHY Howard Storn during his NDE asks
who Jesus was and this is the answer he received. Red River Productions

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yESJBvelLHY
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife] The Natur... yifux...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]