> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Conan O'Brien must have lived in (Sweden-)Finland in
> > some previous lifetime. Otherwise his "obsession" with
> > Finland is unconceivable!
> > (Finland was a part of Sweden for several hundred years
> > up to 1809.)
>
> And then what? The Swedes came to their senses
> and gave the land away to whoever would take it?  :-)

Then, after a war, Finland became an autonomic part
of Russia until the Russian Revolution 1917, during which
V.I.Lenin gave independence to Finland.
Oddly enough, nowadays the only active Lenin museum is
situated in my home town!

http://www.lenin.fi/uusi/uk/

Does he tell you he loves you when he hits you? Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/HcoraC/rbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM