 From: "Bhairitu noozguru@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, July 7, 2016 11:02 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Morning Joe

 Hey Mike, you think that Judy might be a fanatical Hillary supporter? :-D

 On 07/07/2016 06:41 AM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]

<mdixon.6569@...> mailto:mdixon.6569@... wrote :

 Actually, I've been saying for at least a month or longer that she would *not*
be indicted. Not because she didn't do anything wrong but because she would be
covered and protected by the Obama administration. It just wasn't going to
happen. The *fix* was in.

 Nonsense. That's just wildly paranoid. Comey is one of that rarest of beasts:
a straight-arrow, incorruptible Republican. He was crystal clear in his
announcement as to why she wasn't being indicted: the circumstances necessary
to justify an indictment didn't exist.

 And it had been decided for some time that Lynch would go along with whatever
the FBI recommended. (BTW, her meeting with Bill Clinton was private but not
"secret.")

 Yes, Comey did Hillary considerable damage. He did not, however, accuse her of
having lied. She certainly wasn't st! raightforward, but I'm not sure she told
any actual lies.

 Trump has already f'd it up. His speech last night was bizarre. Instead of
focusing on what Comey said about Hillary, he attacked Comey himself, and
veered off that topic to defend his anti-Semitic retweet of the six-pointed
star, which came from a white supremacist Web site. He said he didn't think it
needed to be changed. Talk about a fiasco! He's totally losing it.

 Obama has been saying in interviews since April, that she never risked
national security, yada, yada, yada. Comments like that can be *seen* as
tampering with an investigation. Just like Clinton meeting with the AG, in
secret, on an airplane.
 Quite frankly, I think Comey may have done something more dangerous for the
Democrats. While not recommending indictment, it looked very political, at the
same time he ripped her apart and in so many words called her irresponsibl! e
and a liar, with the backing of the FBI. One of Hillary's weaknesses in the
polls was her lack of trustworthiness. Comey just verified that with his speech
and parts of it will be played over and over again during the rest of the
campaign. Her lying has been proven by the FBI and she projects the image of
being above the law since she wasn't indicted.
 Had she been indicted and forced to resign from her campaign, Democrats could
have drafted Joe or gone with Bernie. Joe would have had an easier time
bringing in pissed Bernie fans.

 Trump has been , almost certainly, handed victory.. if he can keep from *f*ing
it up.