 To tread the heav'nly road.
 And all the steps that grace display,
 Which drew the wondrous plan.

 Grace all the work shall crown
 Through everlasting days;
 It lays in heav'n the top-most stone,
 And well deserves our praise.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 No, Empty, Maharishi was very much working on this too in his last technique
that he was developing in the last years of his life, the Ved and Physiology
technique. This was a technique to cultivate the integration of the mental
fields and subtle system fields in the body of the human physiology. With some
awareness you could use all the Maharishi programs to do this.  Quite frankly
if someone used all the venues of practices Maharishi offered the subtle system
then one gets integrated into.. an integrated enlightenment of the spiritual
system whole.

 A month or so ago Dr. Antoine Nader, Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam, you may call
him Tony Nader, was telling a group of us in the Dome that he would be teaching
vibrational techniques related to this in the close future.

 Very likely if the great sage and spiritual teacher Maharishi Mahesh Yogi were
alive still today he would be commenting on the debasing spiritual influence in
aggravated mental fields as a downside of the coming of the post-modern
ubiquitous use of digital media devices throughout culture.
 -JaiGuruYou

 #

Are you not substituting Ammachi's pronouncements for the clear statements of
MMY?

Why the duplicity?

 #

 Post-Modern Gadget/Product technologies..

 This past week in Chicago Ammachi in satsang there spoke to what she is seeing
in people as she tours as a psycho-spiritual phenomena of disintegrating the
human being spiritual subtle system by technology gadget.  She spoke to this in
her homilies before and after the group meditations there.  That there is a
world-wide problem in mental and environmental agitation now from electronic
gadgets having becoming ubiquitous creating its own disabling dis-ease with a
mental agitation within people world-wide.

 paraphrasing Ammachi's spiritual talks:

 ..That in cultural remedy to the spiritual disintegrating agitated values of
this techno-gadget materialism people do need to be out in nature, plant
gardens and trees, be with animals, walk out in nature, do their spiritual
practices that stabilize their systems, and get away from their gadgets.  And,
to help integrate themselves find points to help others. That this mental
agitation of the subtle system is now a world-wide problem that must be tackled
directly for everyone’s and the world's well-being.

 Post-Modern Gadget/Product technologies..

 Yep.  And product/gadget technologies that are destabilizing to the human
system, without cultivated or deeper spiritual discernments of what the gadgets
do to us..

 A lot of this cultural consumerism, materialism, itself seems to suffer from
dis-integrated perspective by a general lacking in what evidently is in
perspective of deeper spiritual experience.

 Yep, spiritual suffering in poor modeling, ignorance in poor spiritual
education and guidance, and a consequent cultural lack of spiritual discipline.

 Ah say, ah say .. there's just too much consumin' goin' on.

 It seemed to be a conspiracy to put as many people as possible into debt for
wage slavery.

 I think one of the problems is that we've become a consumer nation. Everybody
has to have the latest gadget/technology now, whether they can afford it or
not!