That's the problem here as folks are afraid to look at stuff like this because it will "stress them out". Shouldn't it be "line on water" by now?

On 07/08/2016 12:10 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqROP_T5jyM

    GRAPHIC Facebook LIVE Video Shows Black Man SHOT & KILLED By
    Police In ...

A man died Wednesday night after being shot by police in Falcon Heights, the aftermath of which was recorded in ...

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqROP_T5jyM>

Kind of hard to watch but this pretty much explains the problems here.

*From:* "Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*Sent:* Friday, July 8, 2016 2:05 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Yup

Minnesota, Wisconsin, same state. One has more cheese, the other, more lakes. Your hypothesis that had he not been carrying a gun , he would still be alive, maybe, but not necessarily so to BLM. If you watch the video it's pretty clear that he reached for his wallet or ID while telling the cop that he has a gun. Yeah, it sounds insane but it's pretty clear from the videos that I've seen. One problem here is that marijuana was also found in the car. No big deal but might be partially responsible for his *decision making*, reaching for an ID while announcing he has a gun.As I said, not a smart move. In states that have open or concealed carry laws, the moment you are approached by a cop, it is your responsibility to *first* announce to the officer that you have a license to carry and that you are carrying a weapon. At that point, the cop is aware of your weapon ( no surprises )and will give further instruction on how he intends to proceed. Usually they ask "where is your weapon"? They may want to disarm you before doing anything else, just for safety sake.