 From: "Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Friday, July 8, 2016 9:38 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Spiritual Pitfalls

 I remember Maharishi speaking one night in Majorca. He said if someone says
they are enlightened or tries to imply they are, don't believe them. They may
be having an *experience* or just trying to fool you.

 He said that there are some so good at *playing the game* that they can be
very convincing.
 BTW, and experience can last a long time. He didn't put any time limit on it.
  I remember one person was having a nice experience and someone asked M if
that person was enlightened. He indicated that  he was having the experience
but only time would tell.
  I took it, that if the experience remained after dropping the body, then yes.
Until then... who knows?