---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 Howzabout, "Fairfield: We put the 'Corn' in cornucopia"?

 OMG, hilarious. Love it. Now I have to think of one...

 Clarification, I read "corn" as in corny.

 A long time ago a friend of mine suggested "Fairfield -- Nowhere Else Comes
Close," which at the time I thought was quite clever, but not likely to be
adopted. Taglines are mostly a waste of time, I think. They are dreamed up by
PR people and don't mean anything. I have recently spent time in Grinnell, IA,
which for those who don't know, is the same size as Fairfield, about 90 miles
northwest. Grinnell's tagline is "The Jewel of the Prairie." Well, you could
have fooled me. It doesn't even have a decent restaurant.