Speaking of edited versions of MMY's lectures, etc... A number of
years ago I was watching a video on KSCI with Maharishi rambling on
about some topic that now escapes.  What captured my attention was
that it appeared MMY's last meal apparently didn't agree with him, so
there would be these pause where it was pretty obvious he was belching
or suppressing a hickup, but the audio was muted for that second.  It
was getting pretty funny after awhile because it went on and on for
minutes.  The way you could tell it was being suppressed was that the
background noise would just disappear.  During his speech, the quite
parts would be filled with tape hiss, background noise, PA hum, etc.,
then a belch would pop up and there were would be dead silence filling
the action.

I wanted to give the poor bastard a Tums, which I would have repackage
as EnlightenMINTS.

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AQDrNC/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM