> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > wrote:
>
> Tom T:
> OK folks I thought you were both going on the wagon. This addictive
> relationship is pretty toxic for us as well as you. Where is the need
> to continue based? What is the pay off you both get out of throwing
> brick bats? This too is your wholeness. Embrace the others position
> and practice what you say you are here for-spirituality. Love you both
> Tom T

And their banter irritates you, why? Do you sense some feeling in your
body when you read their, often delightful, banter? Some say breathing
through that feeling can help. It can bring more wholness to your life.

Drugs Don't Discriminate. Get help for yourself or someone you know.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0I.OUB/ZbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM