Find the book "The Occult and the Third Reich" which was done by French historians. I first read it back in the 1970s.
https://www.amazon.com/Occult-Third-Reich-Mystical-Origins/dp/0025021508

It's a very interesting read.

On 07/29/2016 07:22 PM, jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Hey, Doug

I watched this interview last night. With the help of amrit kalash, I had an unusual dream about a place in Germany, I assume. I was in a room with an unusual contraption, which we call television today. It took me a while to figure out how to use it. Although Rick Archer was the interviewer in the show, I don't know why, the dream appeared to have happened during post-war Germany.

The unusual part of the interview was that Angela said Nazi Germany was very much into meditation. What kind of meditation, she did not specifically explain.

002. Angela Mailander - Buddha at the Gas Pump <https://batgap.com/angela-mailander/>

image <https://batgap.com/angela-mailander/>

002. Angela Mailander - Buddha at the Gas Pump <https://batgap.com/angela-mailander/> I was born in Germany in 1940 and have lived in France, Greece, India, China, and seven states within the U.S. When I was fifteen, I taught my first class of ESL an...

View on batgap.com <https://batgap.com/angela-mailander/>

Preview by Yahoo

001. The Fosters - Buddha at the Gas Pump <https://batgap.com/fosters/>

image <https://batgap.com/fosters/>

001. The Fosters - Buddha at the Gas Pump <https://batgap.com/fosters/>
When I recorded this first interview, my intention was to produce a radio show, so this is the pilot for that. I started this interview by reading a prepared introd...

View on batgap.com <https://batgap.com/fosters/>

Preview by Yahoo