 From: "olliesedwuz@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, August 7, 2016 10:44 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: S*philis from B*ll??

   You are missing the first part of the con - The Bush administration used a
GOP server (read, "private") for much of its communication. About 20 million
emails were lost as a result. Most of Karl Rove's (Senior Advisor and Assistant
to the President) communications ran through that server.

So, see how that works? 20 million emails lost and unaccounted for. Versus
30,000 that Clinton has now released.

It is the same with constantly going after the Democratic nominee, in the face
of ZIP that the Republicans have done over the last 25 years. I don't inform
you of this so you will stop posting this drivel, but you should at least know
how the game is played - The impotent Republicans can't get it up, so they
complain endlessly about those who can, and do.

 What I wonder is what causes Hillary to "short-circuit" and be unable able to
manage a simple email program on a Blackberry.

 Sending and receiving text messages isn't very complicated, but it takes a
really devious type of politician to want set up a secret home-brew server in
their basement in order to avoid public scrutiny.

 So, I think I've figured out why you don't want to talk about it, considering
your decades-old project to point out lies posted to discussion groups like
this.

 What I wonder is, what causes Hillary Derangement Syndrome? And what on earth
are the folks who suffer from it going to do when she becomes president?

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hepa7@...> wrote :

 The Truth About Hillary's Bizarre Behavior
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

 The Truth About Hillary's Bizarre Behavior
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s Hillary's bizarre behavior and
strange seizures: Is she having a breakdown or does she actually have brain
damage? I asked mental health experts about her s...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
 Preview by Yahoo