--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- TurquoiseB wrote:

> > > I have to agree. That which one expects seems to
> > > color awakening into the unexpected. The experience
> > > it what it is, but when it comes to describing or
> > > interpreting it, one's previously-established
> > > view (carried over from and structured in ignorance)
> > > seems to become the default.
> >
> > That said, I don't much hear Jim and Tom and Peter
> > and such lot talking in Maharishi's idioms. For example,
> > this whole notion of losing a personal self was totally
> > absent from any understanding I ever had of the Science
> >  of Creative Intelligence.

Yep. I actually know a lot of Maharishi's expressions but try to put
things in the way I experience them. Period. Does that end up
inadvertently mimicking someone else's explanations or language? I
suppose so...Gotta start somewhere, and not be overly concerned
about the consequences...

> Yes, their languange and conceptual frameworks appear to be
directly
> out the books they read and satsangs they attended (off the program
> ??), such as Ramana, Papaji, etc .. and a good dash of new-agism.
>
> Of course Rory, a former book store owner, read far more bboks so
look
> for more varied concepts and language. And charter Theopsophy book
> club member.
>

> > So it's the same old story - on the one hand,
> > on the other hand. Jaimini cricket.

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YbEMxA/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM