It would give me plenty of material for Hillary videos.

On 08/12/2016 02:52 PM, olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Doesn't matter much - HC is our next President...Hope you can stomach it.:-)

I don't do "strategic voting", I vote my conscience. I didn't trust the Clintons in 1992. They say one thing and do another. They are status seekers and will burn down the world if it seeks their agenda.

Right now I will be voting for "none of the above." ;-)