 Well, now that you mention it.....

Exactly, that's about how gullible you are and how much proof you need to
believe this crap.

 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2016 3:51 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Keep talkin'!

 I would say the latter, since it is far worse to be unscrupulous and malicious
than to be stupid.

It's all just so much wasted speculation and drivel. I can't even believe
anyone is taking this seriously; what a worthless distraction. Next, they'll be
saying Hillary's some alien spawn or is really, underneath her makeup, an
African American or maybe just African (illegal to boot).

 I don't know which is worse, the folks who are so stupid they believe this
crap, or the folks who are too smart to believe it but push it anyway.

 No, it's not scary. That's not what she does at all. This
Hillary-has-brain-problem meme is just sick. No evidence for it whatsoever.

 That is a little scary.She just goes blank and suddenly comes back.