> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > From what I gather Paul/Saul distorted Jesus's teaching and
> presented
> > the world with the 'religion of suffering' which should rightly
be
> > called Paulianity.
> >

> That's part of what I was implying by referring to Jim's
experience
> that way. I don't KNOW that Jim's experience is invalid or
> distorting, but given a choice between insights gained due to pre-
> death experiences with someone and insights gained due to post-
death
> experiences, I'd go with the former.
>
> This may be MY problem and not Jim's or Paul/Saul of Tarsus' but
its
> what I believe.

Just to be absolutely clear, Lawson, I had an experience of
Brahmananda Saraswati, after he left this earth. I shared it as
accurately as I could. There was no attempt, whatsoever, on my part
to impart Guru Dev's teaching, or my own for that matter.

If you are more comfortable seeing it as a dream, hallucination, or
story, that is your choice, just as sharing a special event in my
life here was my choice.

Need Help?  Get Help! Tools and Strategies for Healthy Drug-Free Living</a>.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wI.OUB/dbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM