Om for Leadership..

Yep, all those old meditators up there in that area need to find themselves and
come together.  At this point I don’t feel to withdraw substantial numbers as
an expeditionary force from here thinning further the ranks of meditators
assembling here in Fairfield, Iowa to send there and support what they have as
capability to do for themselves.  Maybe deploy some steady meditators from here
or meditators from the David Lynch Foundation to help advise the local
meditators there to get it going, sort of like the US will send in advisors to
help indigenous groups organize themselves.

 Meditators,  arise and be meditators!

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 That area, the axis of Madison-Milwaukee-Chicago, was hot with meditators and
transcendental meditators in the old days.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 It would be prudent to have all those meditators there organize open
‘silence-based’ meditations for themselves right now in their area that they
all can come to.

 They should reach out to one another and sit together.  Right now it is quite
post-modern time also for local practicing meditators to step up to
concentrating their forces of numbers into the proximity of collective
meditations. Organize in a collective action of what certainly is within a very
American tradition of Transcendental meditationism.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 In the very early days Walter Koch came to the area there, the axis of
Madison-MIlwaukee-Chicago, teaching transcending meditation to some vast groups
of meditators and holding regional meditation retreats.  Quite a bunch of
meditators then went on to study directly with Maharishi to become TM teachers
from that. It is a matter now of their finding themselves and concentrating
themselves. -JaiGuruYou

 We should get a coherence group together and go up there to do a group
meditation. It's not that far to drive up I-35 - maybe I could pick you up on
the way. However, there is a problem with the weather today, so maybe in a few
days things will calm down up there. Meanwhile we can do rounding in the dome.

 The old axis of Milwaukee-Madison-Chicago meditators should come together in
collective meditation for peace making up there.    Clearly concentrating
forces of meditators in numbers in proximity is important in mitigating the
horrible vibrations of incoherence like this.  It is terrible to just standby
and watch the social chaos unfolding.  Where have all the TM teachers gone who
were up there?

 There is way to much stress and strain in a riot - torching your own
neighborhood. Black Lies Matter?

 "...the reaction was overblown and misguided: “Four murdered, 9 shot in
Milwaukee Fri night/Sat morning. Silence. 1 cop kills an ARMED black guy &
riots break out?"

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-milwaukee-sheriff-david-clarke-20160816-snap-story.html

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-milwaukee-sheriff-david-clarke-20160816-snap-story.html