The Bernie supporters who ran a booth at the Sunday farmers market here last spring are now running a "clean out congress booth." We were chatting today about the poor choice we have this year for Presidential candidates. They had a list of alternative media on a handout and at the top was Thom Hartmann was listed. I informed them that Thom now considers anyone not supporting Hillary a Republican and shut down his message board after a bunch of people complained about the deletion of my topic there about Hillary announcing she had won the California primary before our polls closed. Now you can only post comments on his other site HartmannReports.com and hardly anyone is anymore. Anyway he will not be on that list next week.