On 08/26/2016 10:32 AM, jamesalan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Today, Aug 26 Jupiter Venus Mercury in Virgo. It is said to be a particularly good day to meditate, a Saraswati Yoga..
Om Ayim Srim Hrim Saraswati Devyai Namah

You should not be posting mantras on FFL. It is completely inappropriate that a reader scrolling through FFL encounters mantras placed (and highlighted) within a message.

What you have done is contrary to everything that Maharishi taught, and as you well know, violates FFL guidelines.

That's not a "TM" mantra so no problem. I have posted "utility" mantras on FFL. No one complained.

Fabulous drama unfolding in the sky..

Clear sky last night in Fairfield, Iowa. Before the moon rose one could see it

with naked eye and even clearer with binoculars.

Mars is approaching Antares in Scorpio ! One can see it !

Google’s free app, Sky Map on a smartphone can get you oriented for the show.

Aug 24 Saturn and Mars @ 15degrees of Scorpio, Transit characterized by ANGER. There is a star in Scorpio that is the war star in combination with Mars etc.. makes it all particularly difficult.

August 23-26 will be extremely violent with Mars transiting the fixed star Antares.

Aug 30 Mercury retrograde in Virgo  =Havoc in Communication

Sept 1st Solar Eclipse

Around September 13 (the 12th?) it will be treacherous and very violent againdue to transiting Saturn’s return to the degree of the fixed star Antares.

As Jr points out,

the good news is that..Sept 17 Mars Exits Scorpio, the most difficult period passes

I agree. I am not worried so much about this jyotish line of thinking. But just as a transcendentalist knowing the transformational spiritual possibility and just looking at the level of spiritual commotion in the world it is breath taking at times That these planets are conjoined may be coincident to the turbulence of these postmodern times. I am enjoying watching the planetary play out on my smartphone free app from Google, Sky Map. What I was interested to learn was just what the jyotish people are all wonked out on and compelled by.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

Thank you, but I also have to wonder if similar planetary combinations have happened in the past? If they have, I haven't noticed any time in my life where events were actually insurmountable, or that I felt the need to spontaneously act in a certain way, to counteract a heavenly alignment I had no idea existed at the time.

I do find some remarkable trends in the general area of people's personalities, including mine, correlated to birth time, day, month, and year. As far as a predictive tool, though, who needs it? How does it avoid or prevent or modify or enhance, just making one's way through life? Isn't that rich and complex enough as it is? :-)

Intuition and flexibility can go a long way towards an easier way in life, without adding this extra layer of concern.

signed,
what's up wid' Jyotish?

In sequence:
Aug 18th Lunar Eclipse

Aug 24 Saturn and Mars @ 15degrees of Scorpio, Transit characterized by ANGER. There is a star in Scorpio that is the war star in combination with Mars etc.. makes it all particularly difficult.

Aug 26 Jupiter Venus Mercury in Virgo ( Saraswati yoga, good to be meditating)

Aug 30 Mercury retrograde in Virgo  =Havoc in Communication
Sept 1st Solar Eclipse

Sept 17  Mars Exits Scorpio,  the most difficult period passes

Yes, the Sept 1 Solar eclipse too. In combination with the coming Aug 30th Havoc in Communication difficulty of Merc being retrograde in Scorpio, we should think about shutting FFL down for those days to avert adding anymore to what might be the larger disturbing chaos in communication of that time frame? This morning downtown I shared this jyotish sequence with someone and it was directly suggested we close FFL.

..Of course some out there feel there is always a negative havoc in communication being perpetrated all the time on FFL that should be shut down. However, I am feeling the Yahoo-groups guidelines are sufficiently invincible enough to protect us all from Mercury in retrograde at that time. FFL, as it so often has seen the Meditating community through in difficult times might just be one of the few places to get reliable spiritual information on those days. -JaiGuruYou

yoohoo, don't forget the solar eclipse on Sept 1...