No, my original link was a "rush job" by AP. It probably worked until they replaced it with this permanent one.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/e7daed8213be44dba2077937cfe4fd64/us-clinton-calendars-wont-be-released-until-after-election

On 08/27/2016 07:07 AM, authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I use the Chrome browser. My link works, his doesn't. You've got the links mixed up.

His link works just fine on my Chromebook. Try another Windows web browser.

My link does. His link doesn't.

Oooopsie!

The link works and goes to the AP story about Clinton's calendar. Talk about losing it big time and needing a rest.

---In Fairfi! eldl...@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote :

This link doesn't go to anything about Clinton's calendar.

Bhairitu, go take a nice long rest. You're losing it big-time.

Here's a link that works:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-clinton-calendars-wont-released-until-election-232042336--election.html

AP is frantic because its big story turned out to be a nothingburger. But the rest of the emails aren't going to help rescue it.

US: Clinton calendars won't be released until after election
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAMPAIGN_2016_CLINTON_FOUNDATION