 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2016 9:01 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Help children in underserved schools

 Voting for anyone else other than Trump is a vote for Hillary! What makes you
think I can't accept it if she's elected? I think she's got a slightly better
than 50% chance of winning. Doesn't mean I'll support her or her agenda. I
certainly won't trust her on anything nor will I believe anything she says.
She's a proven liar and belongs in jail.

 Funny, that's exactly what I think of Trump. He's a pathological liar and
clinically insane as well.

 Your *school system* is broken, thanks to the teachers unions. "You can't fire
us! This is *my* J-O-B!"

 I think it's the Muslims and refugees who have caused any problems we have
with our school systems. Surely you know this.

  Parents should have the right to send their kids to the schools of their
choice and the tax dollars that support their education should follow them to
the school of their choice.

 You have a real and irrational fear of *Christianity*. What are you, a
Christphobe?

 I doubt Ollie is a "Christphobe" (interesting made up word there). He seems
much more phobic of narrow minded holier-than-thou imbeciles who claim they are
born again and Christ loving. But he, of course, can speak for himself.

  Where would you rather live, in a Christian dominated society or a Muslim
society?

 Neither. I'm not a fan of any religion because religious zealot tend to be a
pain in the ass.

  Seems like too many Muslims want to get out of the countries they live in.
Wonder why. The problem is, that they want to bring the very source of their
misery with them and spread it to everyone else.

 Have you eaten your Cheerios today, Mike? Your brain seems a tad foggy. Muslim
refugees and those seeking a better or different life hardly choose to bring
the blood and mayhem with them. It isn't about fleeing religion it's more about
trying to escape bloodthirsty mad men intent on killing people.

 You seem to think that all of the problems in the middle east are Christian
based, caused by *Christian* countries, interfering  with them, when the fact
is that European countries have kept Arabs from destroying themselves. As I
said in an earlier post, most of these countries don't even identify as being
*christian*. They identify as being *liberal secular* societies.

 I don't even know where to begin with this. Go eat your cereal.