Oh OK - I didn't realize you were assuming that Clinton will be our next Prez
(otherwise, who cares what she thinks). I am against GMOs also, and I am sure
there will be plenty of discussion about it once she is elected. During these
discussions that can become polarized, I have to remind myself that we aren't
electing a savior of some sort, simply a president for the next four years. I
think she will be a damned good one.

 OK, so you don't know where Clinton stands on GMOs?  Most people on FFL are
opposed to GMOs and so is the TMO.  Don't you think it is an important question
to ask?  I didn't ask about Trump.  I asked about Clinton.  It was not a weird
question to ask.

 On 09/10/2016 10:47 AM, olliesedwuz@... mailto:olliesedwuz@... [FairfieldLife]