*Just keeping up the humor on FFL.
*
On 09/12/2016 01:55 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

You have NO idea how funny that is.

*I know what narcissism is. Apparently far better than you. I've not only read up on it but have watched some documentaries about it.
*
On 09/12/2016 12:17 PM, authfriend@... <mailto:authfriend@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    Ha ha.

    Now go look up "narcissism."

    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <noozguru@...>
    <mailto:noozguru@...> wrote :

    *Your Stein is out of beer.*

    On 09/12/2016 12:02 PM, authfriend@... <mailto:authfriend@...>
    [FairfieldLife] wrote:

        One of these days, Bhairitu, you should take a few minutes
        and look up "narcissism," because you obviously haven't the
        foggiest notion what it means. To you, it's just an insult
        word to hurl at people you disagree with.

        BTW, by far the best-informed (high-information) people on
        this forum are Hillary supporters.

        ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
        <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <noozguru@...>
        <mailto:noozguru@...> wrote :

        Narcissists + sisters = narcisters aka Hillzombies. ;-)

        On 09/12/2016 11:15 AM, olliesedwuz@...