I suggest YOU find one.

You seem to be a lot better at dishing it out than taking it, now why is that I
wonder.

Sal

On Sep 12, 2016, at 5:10 PM, feste37 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

If you want to be rude and insulting, I suggest you find another forum.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>,
<salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

You just did.

Hypocrisy much?

Not so great when the insult is on the other foot, is it.  Don’t like it?
Don’t engage in it.

Sal

On Sep 12, 2016, at 2:21 PM, feste37 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com