However, Stevie-boy will not be able to cite this "one occasion in particular."

 She bites on everything, and there have been occasions, or one occasion in
particular, when I have made some absurd statement as a joke, and of course
everyone took it as such, with the exception of........

 I felt so bad.  I was glad when about a week later I was able to set the
record straight when it wouldn't be quite so embarrassing for her.

 Nuances.  It's where the game is played.  It's where the excitement is.

 You waste a lot of time on unimportant things like the basis of something I
said was a mistake in the first place.  You must live an exciting life.  I feel
sorry for you.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBZuJKQMh_I

 On 09/12/2016 06:40 PM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]