"the spiritual agitation in the body electorate”

Classic, lol!

And fwiw Doug, I have no opinion one way or another.  The media has always
attempted manipulation.

Sal

On Sep 15, 2016, at 9:36 AM, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Their mundane stuff that gets trolled here aside, what do you feel about the
spiritual agitation in the body electorate and how it seems to get manipulated
one way or another in this post-modern age of the electron?  Just wondering.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>,
<olliesed...@yahoo.com <mailto:olliesed...@yahoo.com>> wrote :

That was my facetious remark Doug, in response to the endless health and
criminal fantasies that a segment of the electorate has about Hillary Clinton.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>,
<dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote :

Trolling, not only the off topic mundane but made up too?
mdixon.6569 writes:    “Hey, I am enjoying this game. OK, your turn again to
make sh*t up.”

Yahoo-Groups counsels us:
Stay on topic — Keep your content relevant to the group and moderate it
correctly.
Stay on topic. Although all groups are different, most groups appreciate it
when you stay on topic. If you constantly stray from the topic the group owner
may remove your content — or you — from the group altogether.

430737

<mdixon.6569@...> wrote :

Hey, I am enjoying this game. OK, your turn again to make sh*t up..

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>,
<ffl.postcount@...> wrote :

Fairfield Life Post Counter
===========================
Start Date (UTC): 09/10/16 00:00:00
End Date (UTC): 09/17/16 00:00:00
347 messages as of (UTC) 09/15/16 00:14:44

55 authfriend
42 awoelflebater
36 Bhairitu noozguru
34 Sal Sunshine salsunshineiniowa
28 steve.sundur
27 olliesedwuz
19 ananda_das_gupta
18 dhamiltony2k5
18 Mike Dixon mdixon.6569
12 feste37
12 anon_alias
10 Share Long sharelong60
9 yifuxero
9 hepa7
8 jr_esq
2 'Rick Archer' rick
1 ultrarishi
1 srijau
1 john_carter_bsc
1 j_alexander_stanley
1 emily.mae50
1 William Leed WLeed3
1 John Carter john_carter_bsc
1 Doug Hamilton dhamiltony2k5
Posters: 24
Saturday Morning 00:00 UTC Rollover Times
Daylight Saving Time (Summer):
US Friday evening: PDT 5 PM - MDT 6 PM - CDT 7 PM - EDT 8 PM
Europe Saturday: BST 1 AM CEST 2 AM EEST 3 AM
Standard Time (Winter):
US Friday evening: PST 4 PM - MST 5 PM - CST 6 PM - EST 7 PM
Europe Saturday: GMT 12 AM CET 1 AM EET 2 AM
For more information on Time Zones: www.worldtimezone.com
<http://www.worldtimezone.com/>

  • [FairfieldLife] P... FFL PostCount ffl.postco...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]