 From: "authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:00 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Hillary's doctor

   Guess you missed the news that she had pneumonia, huh? Not a serious case,
but enough to make her more vulnerable to the heat (she was wearing a Kevlar
vest) and dehydration. Dizziness is a common effect of dehydration, BTW.

 Hey, I am enjoying this game. OK, your turn again to make sh*t up..

 How about this one. She just got a little *overheated* and dehydrated.