The National Enquirer endorsed Drumpf - do you get your news from that tabloid
also?

 "It is almost as if the nation itself were standing beside the Scooby-Doo van
of the history, helpless, waiting to be lifted by events to whatever awaited."

 Democrats Have No Choice But To Continue With Hillary
https://pjmedia.com/richardfernandez/2016/09/14/raising-the-hood/

 https://pjmedia.com/richardfernandez/2016/09/14/raising-the-hood/

 Democrats Have No Choice But To Continue With Hillary
https://pjmedia.com/richardfernandez/2016/09/14/raising-the-hood/ When 'elites'
replace rule of law, one sickly elitist can bring it all down.

 View on pjmedia.com
https://pjmedia.com/richardfernandez/2016/09/14/raising-the-hood/
 Preview by Yahoo

 I think it will more likely be the other way round. Why would a "moderate"
Trump voter suddenly switch to Clinton in the voting booth? It seems far more
likely that the Trump vote is being undercounted in polls because people don't
want to say out loud they support  him, but when they are in the voting booth
they will cast their vote for him. I think it extremely unlikely that Hillary
will "destroy" Trump in the debates, as you put it. She may have the better of
the argument in terms of facts and details and overall knowledge and
reasonableness, but that won't matter. It doesn't seem to matter at all that
Trump is a bully, an ignoramus, and an all-round scumbag. He is doing very well
on it, thank you very much. He is a master manipulator and he is in his
element. I doubt whether anything will stop him now.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 I think there will be a significant 'voter booth' phenomenon with this one.
Sure, there is a lot of discontent, and some venting of ugly attitudes
following Trump, that will prevail on election day. But for many moderate Trump
supporters, once they get inside that booth privately, they will have an easy
time pulling the lever for Clinton, especially following the oft-predicted
disaster for Trump that the debates promise to be. Hillary will destroy Trump
in the debates, hands down. His false bravado, con-artistry, and total lack of
experience will be on full display, and we as a nation will be appalled, trust
me.

 More than a little overoptimistic, I'm thinking. Trump has consistently
reached at least 40% since late August and I don't think Hillary has ever
topped 54%. It will be very close. Were I to place a bet right now, I would put
my money on Trump, although I hate to say it. Hillary has a chance in the
debates to make an impact, but it is not going to be easy for her.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 Yep, my guesstimates for November are: Popular vote for Trump 35 to 38%,
Hillary 58 to 60%, and the outliers, 2 to 7%. Electoral votes will be about 350
Clinton, to 180 Trump.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 No worries. Go to RCP (link below) and look at the aggregate polls for the
last yea,r plus. Trump has a slim margin over Hillary in a handful of them, but
despite the smokescreen put up by the media, this has never been much of a
contest.

Clinton has held the majority consistently, through all the fake "crises" and
"issues", this one being the latest. Once you train yourself to ignore the fake
"news" about Hillary, the race such as it is, becomes a slam dunk for Clinton.
Don't be swayed by the noise and BS, Trump is making ZERO progress towards an
election win.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls

 View on www.realclearpolitics...
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls
 Preview by Yahoo

Totally. The press lives on doubt, controversy, drama and innuendo. They need
this race to appear close and they need to keep feeding into the idea that the
two candidates are neck in neck. All this does is make those who support
Hillary more determined to get out and vote while at the same time cementing
those who are silly enough to support Trump to keep supporting him. Pretty much
everyone knows who they are going to vote for by now but the press just keeps
making it look like it is a see saw of close calls.

 It looks like I am being proved right (see my post below, from a few days
ago). Trump is gaining on all fronts (see the latest polls), and I think it is
likely he will win. He has the momentum now, and Hillary is going to have to
struggle to get it back. She is not a good candidate and I wish we had someone
else. Send for Biden!

 I read that Trump has committed himself to the debate, so he would lose face
by withdrawing, whatever the excuse. I wish I shared your optimism about a huge
defeat. I think it is going to be too close for comfort, and it would not
surprise me if Trump won. Hillary is in a very difficult position right now,
with her health. People respond to images of strength, and right now Trump
looks robust and strong, and Hillary looks weak.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 And speaking of kicking butt, here’s what I predict happens:

 Trump refuses to come to the debates (or at least the first one) because
of_______________ (fill in the blank).

 He then hilariously uses the fact that he didn’t get to debate as an excuse
for why he lost eh election, hugely.

 All the threats about rigged elections and suing go up in smoke as he slinks
away, totally defeated, never to be heard from again (politically at least.)

 After  putting the GOP in the dumpster for the next generation (or hopefully
longer) he decides to open his next hotel the one place in the world he feels
comfortable...Elba.  (Ok, I don’t really think that’s going to happen, but
nothing would surprise me at this point)

 That’s my story, as of now anyway.

 Sal

On Sep 12, 2016, at 12:12 PM, olliesedwuz@... mailto:olliesedwuz@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Seriously? The man-child Donald? She could kick Trump's ass with both hands
tied behind her back, lying down. That's how. He is a pathetic target - Any ten
year old girl could have the guy in an intellectual headlock in under a minute.
He is not a bright, capable, or useful person. Kind of slow and backwards
actually. And physically, a walking heart attack, frighteningly obese

<mdixon.6569@...> wrote :

 I don't know how she's going to *kick* anybody's ass when she can't lift her
own feet to get into a van.