Feste, I am fine with anyone and Sal being here if they moderate themselves
according to the Yahoo-groups guidelines.  Those guidelines have been made
plenty clear.

 The Yahoo-Groups Guidelines:
 https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/guidelines/groups/index.htm
https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/guidelines/groups/index.htm

 For instance see the longer FFL discussion and annotation of Yahoo-groups
guidelines at FFL post
 #425575

 I'm noting that FFL has had more posts this month than in any month for more
than a year. We need a variety of voices here, and I am glad Sal Sunshine has
returned.

 to be throttled is just unacceptable, under these circumstances.  you've got
to be able to vent, and it is obvious to most anyone what is venting, and what
is goading.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 Thanks Steve.  But it's up to Doug at this point.  I can't really figure out
where the threshold is.  I mean, if he feels that "Doug, might I suggest that
you need to get out more, do some interesting things, and stop worrying about
what others are doing or practicing?

 It's the sign of a small mind" is, in his mind, "run aground the yahoo-groups
guidelines" I would like to politely suggest he's in the throes of some kind of
a delusion, since I am quite sure no rules were broken in the making of my
post, above.

 Notice how Doug never actually *quotes* any rules he feels are being broken?
So how about it Doug, which rule or rules, specifically, did I "run aground"?
(FWIW I'm assuming he meant "run afoul of.")

Sal

 OK, I have evidently missed something here. Did you say something "against the
rules"? Did Doug say you were to go to the Principal's office? If so, it was so
small and insignificant that I missed it. I think you should go back to class
and forget about it.

 On Sep 26, 2016, at 10:05 PM, steve.sundur@... mailto:steve.sundur@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote: