 From: "olliesedwuz@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 11:02 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: This is Exactly How I'm Feeling Just about Now

   Trump's entire campaign consists of accusing "Mommy" of things she could
have done, and done better, while sitting in his wet diaper, waiting for a
"change", continuing to do absolutely nothing about any of the issues that are
suddenly so important to him. His followers, weaned on hate radio and faux
news, have also turned into a nasty mob of overgrown children, demanding
everything, while doing nothing except complaining. The longer Trump keeps up
his tirade against "Mommy", the more regressed he and his followers become. I
wouldn't be surprised if the guy sleeps with a pacifier in his mouth.

 Hillary Clinton could have done a lot more to prevent the rise of the Islamic
State. She was opposed to the surge in Iraq in 2006.

 According to former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, Hillary Clinton said
her opposition to the troop surge in Iraq was politically motivated. She was
wrong in her assessment of the danger that lies ahead.

 "At their height in 2006–2008, ISI had military units or strongholds in Mosul
and in the governorates of Baghdad, Al Anbar and Diyala, and they claimed
Baqubah as their capital."

 Islamic State of Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq#Timeline

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq#Timeline

 Islamic State of Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encycl...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq#Timeline The Islamic State
of Iraq (ISI; Arabic: دولة العراق الإسلامية‎‎ Dawlat al-ʿIrāq al-ʾIslāmiyyah)
(commonly referred to as al-Qaeda in Iraq[3]) was a militant Islamis...

 View on en.wikipedia.org
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq#Timeline
 Preview by Yahoo

 The point about ISIS is that it didn't become powerful enough to be a real
threat until after she had left office.

 According to what I've read, Hillary Clinton served as United States Secretary
of State from 2009 to 2013 and United States Senator representing New York from
2001 to 2009.

 The ISIS group originated in 1999 and pledged allegiance to al-Qaeda
participating in the Iraqi insurgency after the March 2003 invasion of Iraq by
the U.S., proclaiming the formation of the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) in
October 2006.

 The point about ISIS is that it didn't become powerful enough to be a real
threat until after she had left office.

 She watched ISIS grow as Secretary of State.