Exactly. Being Ms. Universe for a year is a job. I believe it pays a salary and
there are numerous perks. Every job has certain requirements, and if they are
not met, the person concerned can expect to get some flak from his or her
employer.

 if you are the winner of a Ms. Universe contest and then you go on to gain 60
lbs., I'm not exactly sure you can say you are fulfilling the obligation for
that title.  There is a certain expectation of physical appearance that I would
think would go along with that role.

 Now, I would say that you should not ridicule or demean that person, but I can
understand if the owner of the contest might think, WTF?