Yes, my bad! I used a "Small" letter for the flam, instead of a lower case one,
mainly because the lower case l looks
 exactly like an upper case I, at least in "this" font...

 The reason why I asked was this: I've only recently started
 to practice some flam rudiments. I'm right-handed but
 left-footed (like e.g. the heavy metal drummer Jason Bittner).

 Just noticed that rLLR is much easier for me to play than
 lRRL. I can play the former fairly effortlessly without having practiced it
 virtually at all, so that it has a "good groove",
 but most instructors on Youtube seem to start with latter.

 So, perhaps I've been a left-handed military drummer in some
 possible former lifetime??  LOL!