You should vote free from prejudice against certain groups. You have not, so
far as I can see, demonstrated this in your messages.

 Trust me, every fibre of my being is resonating with contempt and an
understanding for how hideous the Trump/Pence ticket is. Between the
mono-syllabic undertaker and his bloated and corrupt running mate it is a
frightening and sickening to behold. My absentee ballot is sitting to the right
of me on my desk ready to be mailed and, believe me, it is for Hillary/Kaine -
my only regret is my one vote can't be counted as one million.

 For those uncertain as to how my last four posts relate to FFL's concerns as a
spiritual group: The Trump/Pence ticket is a blatant example of spiritual
degradation--lying, cheating, hypocrisy, and sheer recklessness with the
welfare of humankind. Anybody who is at all spiritually aware should oppose
these candidates with every fiber of their being.

  • [FairfieldLife] T... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairfie... anon_alias
        • [Fai... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]