Obviously, you're not a practicing yogi and apparently you can't even read.
Here are the instructions for step six of the Sun Salutation, according ton Sri
Sri Ravi Shankar:

 "The two hands, two feet, two knees, chest and chin (eight parts of the body
touch the floor)."

 http://www.artofliving.org/us-en/yoga/yoga-poses/sun-salutation
http://www.artofliving.org/us-en/yoga/yoga-poses/sun-salutation

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

 Lol.  There are poses that start from a hands and knees position, but that's
not one of them!  I can visualize it now....the yoga teacher says..."class,
lets get on our hands and knees" and he does that!  Very funny.  I'm not sure
he is a well man.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

 It's so odd that he continues to post the very photos that negate his own
statement!  I'm out as well.
 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

 This is what a "hand and knees" position looks like.  Is this one of the
positions of the Sun Salutation?