And on Hillary's bucket list.

On 10/08/2016 03:40 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
But they're all left wings!

*From:* "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Saturday, October 8, 2016 4:26 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Even if it's a hoax

Actually Hillary supporters are like a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken: greasy and hard to swallow. ;-)

On 10/08/2016 12:16 PM, olliesed...@yahoo.com <mailto:olliesed...@yahoo.com> [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Actually "bucket" rhymes with the latest Trump campaign slogan, "aw, f**k it". lol. He is down by 5 points nationally and sliding fast. Better hurry, or you won't catch him, in that race to the bottom of the barrel...

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <noozguru@...> <mailto:noozguru@...> wrote :

I wouldn't be surprised that Hillary thinks of her supporters as a
"bucket of losers". Shall we now call the group here "the bucket
brigade"? Of course "bucket" is about the right size for the number of
supporters she actually has.