Maybe I'm just trying to help you because it looks like you need something to
read every morning, so you don't get bored at work. Some people just feel
better when they have someone to talk to, I guess. Go figure.

 Do you really have so much time on your hands that you don't know what the
hell to do with that you can actually waste it posting this kind of thing? Why
not consider doing something worthwhile? How about doing something for someone
who is in need? Maybe volunteer your abundance of spare time to remove your ass
from the seat you are currently inhabiting and turn off the effing computer?
Perhaps you could conceive of using just a few hours of your squandered time to
make a real and meaningful difference to your small world. Dole out a ladle of
soup to someone who is hungry. Take an unwanted and abused ASPCA dog for a
walk. Vacuum the effing house. How cavalier you are with the little time you
have left on this planet to waste it trolling this site. What a waste of your
life, your energy.

 You told a great big fib when you claimed that yogis don't get down on their
hands and knees to pray to the Sun God. In fact, millions of yogis do this
twice or even five days every day. So, yes almost everyone is laughing with you.

 Let's hear it one more time!