The hideous, diabolical truth about Hillary Clinton
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2016/10/14/the-hideous-diabolical-truth-about-hillary-clinton/?utm_term=.db1aac6a1448

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2016/10/14/the-hideous-diabolical-truth-about-hillary-clinton/?utm_term=.db1aac6a1448

 The hideous, diabolical truth about Hillary Clinton
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2016/10/14/the-hideous-diabolical-truth-about-hillary-clinton/?utm_term=.db1aac6a1448
 It's been a busy life!

 View on www.washingtonpost...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2016/10/14/the-hideous-diabolical-truth-about-hillary-clinton/?utm_term=.db1aac6a1448

 Preview by Yahoo

 Honestly Bhairitu, I don't remember that but she doesn't have a good record
for thirty years of *pubic service*. What has she accomplished? Every thing she
has done as Secretary of State has been a failure that has led to the worst
refugee crisis  Western Europe has witnessed and feels guilty enough about it
to want to bring hundreds of thousands of those refugees here.
 Zero trust worthiness. Corrupt as hell.The only way she can look any better
is to try to tear Trump down below her, which she has the aid of the media to
help. As Trump said, she couldn't be elected dog catcher without the support of
the media. Check the Wikileaks e-mails to substantiate that.