Hillary will do fine at the debate but it remains to be seen to what depths
Trump will now plunge. He is capable of saying anything at all, no matter how
disgusting or crazy.

Nate Silver at 538 has Hillary with an 88% chance of winning, which is as high
as she has ever been. She also now has a 65.5% chance of winning Iowa -- ahead
by several points, which is a huge relief. As long as we get out the vote.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 Good article. There is an associated quote that sums it up, "Everything that
Trump touches, dies."

He has somehow, almost magically, come to embody all that is dark, scheming,
corrupt, disgusting, weak, prejudiced, hypocritical, sexist, racist, socially
backward, despicable, lazy, manipulative, unhealthy, dishonest, offensive,
grotesque, creepy, and mentally unbalanced. And that is just for starters.

 I am so confident that at the third debate Trump will embarrass himself and
the GOP so badly that I won't even have to fortify myself with extra Mojitos
before I watch. He's going to go out with a tremendous bang - or maybe it will
be a whimper, I'm not sure yet.

 Gaslighting:

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/16/donald-trump-as-a-gaslighter-what-we-must-learn-from-his-manipulative-non-apology/

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/16/donald-trump-as-a-gaslighter-what-we-must-learn-from-his-manipulative-non-apology/