"But Trump’s pro-Putin positions are not based on a principled anti-war stance.
It’s more personal than that. For example, Trump’s son Donald, Jr. has
acknowledged
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-financial-ties-to-russia-and-his-unusual-flattery-of-vladimir-putin/2016/06/17/dbdcaac8-31a6-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html
 that Russian money has “made up a pretty disproportionate section of a lot of
our [the Trump Organization’s] assets.” Trump’s refusal to release his tax
returns—which all other major party nominees have done for over forty years—has
raised speculation that it might reveal embarrassing details of Kremlin-related
financial deals.
 According to Bill Browder
http://narcosphere.narconews.com/notebook/bill-conroy/2016/08/trump-campaign-still-playing-russian-roulette-foreign-policy,
 who once operated the largest foreign-investment fund in Russia,
 “Trump is a dealmaker, and I can’t imagine that he would be doing this
[promoting policies favorable to Russia] unless there was something in it for
him. He doesn’t think of it as high treason. He thinks of it as a deal. What
that deal is we don’t know.”
a leader, his runningmate Mike Pence
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/08/politics/mike-pence-on-donald-trump-vladimir-putin/
 stated, "it's inarguable that Vladimir Putin has been a stronger leader” than
President Obama. When Trump was asked about his pro-Putin rhetoric, he cited
the Russian president’s poll numbers, showing by close to 80 percent favorable
ratings among the Russian public.
 In response, Stanford University professor and former U.S. ambassador to
Russia Michael McFaul https://twitter.com/McFaul/status/774254648819453957
tweeted, “If Obama seized control of Fox, allowed only supporters in Congress,
closed the NRA and arrested Trump, he, too, might have 80 percent approval
rating.”
 Trump likes Putin because he is a strongman. That should make Americans worry,
no matter what their politics.
 Putin's U.S. Defenders | The Progressive
http://www.progressive.org/news/2016/09/188950/putins-us-defenders

 http://www.progressive.org/news/2016/09/188950/putins-us-defenders

 Putin's U.S. Defenders | The Progressive
http://www.progressive.org/news/2016/09/188950/putins-us-defenders Vladimir
Putin, Direct Line

 View on www.progressive.org
http://www.progressive.org/news/2016/09/188950/putins-us-defenders
 Preview by Yahoo

 Trump's continual fawning over Putin is one of the most astonishing things I
have seen in American politics. The GOP nominee falling over backwards to say
positive things about the Russian leader and about Russia's role in world
events? Who would ever have thought it? Why does he do it? My money is on Trump
having business interests in Russia that he wants to protect.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 Someone is off their meds...

Trump says if he wins election he might meet with Putin before officially
taking office
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-says-wins-election-might-145034604.html

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-says-wins-election-might-145034604.html

 Trump says if he wins election he might meet with Putin ...
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-says-wins-election-might-145034604.html
 Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is still cozying up to Russian
President Vladimir...

 View on www.yahoo.com