This is another way of saying the world is based on information.  Hence, the
world is a simulation like in a gigantic computer screen.   What is the proof?
The dual nature of light as a particle and a wave.  This nature of light shows
that the world is not deterministic since light is not a particle in the strict
sense.  Since light is also a wave, it means that the world is based on
probabilities.  Thus, consciousness is needed to determine these probabilities.
 Here's a an explanation of the light experiment, as explained by Tom Campbell,
a former TMer:

 Tom Campbell: The Key to Understanding Our Reality (from Spokane)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhMIz_iJtzQ

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhMIz_iJtzQ

 Tom Campbell: The Key to Understanding Our Reality (...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhMIz_iJtzQ "In the early 1900's, physicists
understood the nature of Reality better then than they do now." In this excerpt
from the May 2014 Spokane workshop, T...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhMIz_iJtzQ
 Preview by Yahoo