You ain't no competition, sweetie, believe me.

 (Unbelievable. He's still holding on to his "alt right" mistake. And
pretending he hasn't been pushing the notion that Trump will win the election.)

 And yes, I've listened to/watched/read quite a bit of alternative media--more
than enough to know most of it is crackpot.

 Remember, folks, Judy is the knowledgeable, objective political expert who
wants you to look to her as your expert expert in political affairs.  She
doesn't like any competition here.

 On 10/29/2016 10:47 AM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]