Maybe he got confused, but at any rate you should not be attempting to limit
the scope of the discussions on FFL and belittling and name calling - trying to
get the other informants shun me because you don't agree with what I posted.

And, for some weird reason, you seem to be afraid to use my name. Go figure.

 No, he was referring to my post (in blue) about anon_alias/ yogi_dude. For
some very weird reason, Doug is afraid to use my name or my handle.

 And I have no idea why he included quotes from you, Ollie, and Mike from an
entirely different, and much more recent, thread.

 If you are referring to my post in purple below you will notice not a single
mention was made of anyone on this forum - unless, of course, Anthony Weiner is
a member or, God forbid, Donald small hands Drumpf.

 It would seem that some people are more susceptible to running with baited
hooks than others. Certainly that is why Yahoo-groups does have some guidelines
for civil discourse in its groups.    I felt there was some fair advice offered
by one of our authors here in one of these recent mundane political threads
which then even its author proved unable to follow descending beyond the simple
spiritual consideration of content into the belittling name-calling of others
on the forum.

 ..is out of control again. It's happened before. If the moderator won't stop
him, the rest of us should maybe just quit posting for awhile and leave him
here alone until he calms down, or (hopefully) goes somewhere else. He has some
kind of compulsion to ruin the forum when he's in a manic phase, and he will if
we let him.

  • [FairfieldLife] C... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairfie... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]