Listen to the interview. Or watch as it should be up later today on YouTube. I'll post the link later. I didn't say for the whole country did I? Stop making things up.

Bev Harris is a serious investigator of election rigging especially using voting machines.
http://blackboxvoting.org/

The first video explains what I've said was discussed in the interview.

HBO documentary on her organization.
http://www.hackingdemocracy.com/