Thx, I will assume that one moral or Dharmic Dilemma in the Ramayana is the
Sati: (where the wife immolates herself after the death of her husband...still
practiced in India).

 If the presenter is arguing for a justification for this horrific and evil
practice, I would dispute that there is no possible justification for it; and
it's totally A-Dharmic, and sinful to the highest degree short of crimes by
Isis.
 It's simply a characteristic of backward tribal cultures not evolved enough to
know the difference between right and wrong.
 Therefore, the presenter is wrong in saying this is a Dharmic Dilemma.  It's
simply insane and A-Dharmic, and therefore not a dilemma.
 Similarly, the case made by Christian Apologist Craig in trying to justify the
Genocide of the Caananites and other tribes in the outright theft of the
Promised Land. His arguments have so many non-sequiturs, that I can't even list
them.
 There's no dilemma in such actions, (simply stupid and evil).  One might as
easily try to justify the virtual wiping out of the American Indians and
sending them into Reservations as one might try to justify Sati in the Ramayana.
 Did God Command Genocide In the Bible?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FGv9aOCcyU

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FGv9aOCcyU

 Did God Command Genocide In the Bible?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FGv9aOCcyU For more resources visit:
http://reasonablefaith.org On October 25, 2011 at the Sheldonian Theatre,
Oxford, Richard Dawkins was invited by the Ox...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FGv9aOCcyU
 Preview by Yahoo