Personally, from what I've learned through books and the internet. life as we
know it is very special and unique.  From our solar system, there is no other
life like human beings exist anywhere.  As such, our life here on earth should
be celebrated every day.

 Our FF meditating community?

 Currently, on average FF TM'ers would be.. of the Boomer II generation,
 ..about 65-70 years of age, on average.

 1994, Survey of Fairfield Adult Meditators,
 Age:
 25-35 65 10%
 36-45 391 60%
 46-55 138 21%

 > 55 47 7%

 Lifespan? Most folks on average in the US are dead well before age 85.
Death-rate accelerates from later ages 60-s, with the more rapid die-off after
age 75. Very small proportions actually live longer than age 85.
 Life expectancy in the United States has declined for the first time in more
than two decades.

"Moreover, because life expectancy is an average, a particular person may die
many years before or many years after the "expected" survival. The term
"maximum life span https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximum_life_span"; has a quite
different meaning and is more related to longevity." -Wikipedia

 Life expectancy is defined statistically as the mean number of years remaining
for an individual or a group of people at a given age. Longevity refers to the
characteristics of the relatively long life span of some members of a
population. Maximum lifespan is the age at death for the longest-lived
individual of a species.

 Data from the National Center for Health Statistics
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db267.htm showed a drop for men
from 76.5 years in 2014 to 76.3 in 2015, and from 81.3 to 81.2 for women.
 The preliminary figures show rises in several causes of death, especially
heart disease, dementia and accidental infant deaths.

 The figures show a mixture of factors. Death rates have risen for eight out of
10 of the leading causes of death: heart disease (0.9% rise), chronic lower
respiratory diseases (2.7% rise), unintentional injuries (6.7% rise), stroke
(3% rise), Alzheimer's disease (15.7% rise), diabetes (1.9% rise), kidney
disease (1.5% rise) and suicide (2.3% rise).

 US life expectancy declines for first time in 20 years - BBC News
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38247385

 http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38247385

 US life expectancy declines for first time in 20 years -...
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38247385 Heart disease and dementia
deaths contribute to the first drop in US life expectancy for 20 years.

 View on www.bbc.com http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38247385
 Preview by Yahoo

 According to Ayurveda, humans should expect to reach 120 years.  But that's
not happening.  Why?

 Has U.S. life expectancy maxed out? First decline since 1993
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/has-us-life-expectancy-maxed-out-first-decline-since-1993/ar-AAlj0nu?li=AA4ZnC&ocid=spartanntp

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/has-us-life-expectancy-maxed-out-first-decline-since-1993/ar-AAlj0nu?li=AA4ZnC&ocid=spartanntp

 Has U.S. life expectancy maxed out? First decline sin...
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/has-us-life-expectancy-maxed-out-first-decline-since-1993/ar-AAlj0nu?li=AA4ZnC&ocid=spartanntp
 If only the good die young, Americans are getting better. U.S. life expectancy
dipped by about a month last year from 2014, to 78.8 years, according to a
report for...

 View on www.msn.com