Your statement that animals can't collapse the wave function is false.  Between
your statements and Wikipedia, I'll go by Wiki.
 Among 8 principle "Collapse of the Wave function" (enter into Wiki),  4 assume
it (but do not prove it); while 4 render it redundant and/or unnecessary.

 The first part of your paragraph seems to suggest that you "KNOW' that
roosters can't collapse wave functions and that only humans can. Yet I find no
corroboration for this anywhere.  What's your reference, apart from you're
pulling ridiculous statements out of the top of your head.??  Why not chimps.
What sets Chimps apart from humans in regard to collapsing wave functions?
What is the distinctive property of humans (and not chimps), that makes humans
unique in this regard?  Be specific.
 So far, the only corroborating evidence you have for your statements is that
you say it. (i.e. no evidence at all).
 When making totally absurd statements such as "only humans can collapse wave
functions", it's best to have some evidence.  What's your evidence?
 Please cite any reference online and I'll take a look at it. Note that the 8
"INTERPRETATIONS" below are called that since no single Interpretation amounts
to a preemptive body of proof.  All are hypotheses. Yet you say you know for
sure.  That's bizarre!

 The existence of the wave function collapse is required in
 the Copenhagen interpretation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copenhagen_interpretation the objective collapse
interpretations https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objective_collapse_interpretation
the transactional interpretation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transactional_interpretation the von Neumann
interpretation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpretation_of_quantum_mechanics#von_Neumann.2FWigner_interpretation:_consciousness_causes_the_collapse
 in which consciousness causes collapse
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consciousness_causes_collapse. On the other hand,
the collapse is considered a redundant or optional approximation in
 the Consistent histories - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consistent_histories

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consistent_histories

 Consistent histories - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consistent_histories In quantum mechanics, the
consistent histories[1] (also referred to as decoherent histories[2]) approach
is intended to give a modern interpretation of quantum mech...

 View on en.wikipedia.org https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consistent_histories
 Preview by Yahoo

 approach, self-dubbed "Copenhagen done right" the Bohm interpretation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohm_interpretation the many-worlds
interpretation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-worlds_interpretation the
ensemble interpretation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ensemble_interpretation