Drone overview pictures show the room mostly full of men.

 The women of the India TM movement,
 are outside marching for civil rights?

srijau writes:
 but he is the Shankaracharya.
 I don;t like the way the Puja was sung though, maybe just my preference, too
artificial rather than just someones genuine feeling. The Buddhist Guru is
likely just doing TM at most,there like Singh partly  to show this is not
limited to Hindus, doesn't make you a convert" though I think everyone is
cringing with his giving an overly long exposition of how all the dharmic
religions belong to Hindu Rastra, think he is out Hindu nationalizing/ sucking
up to the BJP types and making most uncomfortable with his distortion of
Maharishi's view who accepted all religions(and Catholics right now very
numerous using Maharishis teaching) as somehow valid in their origin to be
valued in some way. And someone born a Jew and not having changed his name
right there on stage.

 ..the Buddhist is implying its us and them, Hindus Sihks Jains and Buddhist
are the us,

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Commemorating MMY's One Hundredth Birthday..

 Perspective,

 2hr:26 Harris Kaplan

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Girish rehabilitated, the guy in white initially on the Shank’s right is
Girish?  Seems Girish is back in graces. Back in the saddle?  In Hierarchy of
things, 1hr:13 Girish is introduced who acknowledges Harris Kaplan, Raja of
Invincible India of the Global Country of World Peace, General Singh, a Chinese
Buddhist convert(?), along with others.. Seems no mention of Dr. Nader in the
scheme of things.

 Drone overview pictures show the room mostly full of men. A token woman at the
podium moderating for a while. India.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Guru Puja gets sung to the person?  Heads once rolled when that was tried to
Maharishi. Times change.

 its televised and more than 3 and half hours long
Gov Ministers are there

 Maharishi mahesh yogi Janma Shatabdi Samaroh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dtEzo3zxl4

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dtEzo3zxl4

 Maharishi mahesh yogi Janma Shatabdi Samaroh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dtEzo3zxl4 Maharishi mahesh yogi Janma
Shatabdi Samaroh

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dtEzo3zxl4
 Preview by Yahoo